Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Tugas Sosftkill Terakhir

Name : Mutiara Anggrayni
Class  : 4SA01
NPM   : 15611050
Final assignment

Long Journey
In the cold evening Noctis was still walking towards the kingdom of Valhalla who first Magnolia and Valhalla where they cooperate with each other. In the past when Noctis still a kid with his parents follow this path toward the kingdom and this is  the fastest road to the kingdom of Valhalla. Noctis running with smiling faces as keeping in time period where he did not expect would pass this way, but it's different now first Noctis with family road along this path now he was alone, although most profound sadness behind definitely still there is little happiness.
Noctis walked until he found inn and it is called "The Three Brothers". The inn has been in charge by 3 brothers namely, Alex, Snow and Gray. The three of them were brothers who are friendly and kind care of each other. Noctis was renting one of the rooms and the rest at the room. At the time of Noctis asleep, Gray is one of three brothers, talking to his brother "the person's face seems familiar, do you remember?" Gray said, and Alex also replied "yes Gray, It seems familiar at all with his face, black hair and blue eyes I do not sense the magic that foreigners from him, his magic like .....", Snow was immediately said "Lord Gilbert!!!, that's the magic you feel it's name is summon sword, I do not believe that his son is still alive ". They know who's Noctis and the three of them decided to sleep.
On the next morning Noctis was ready to continue his journey, when he want to exit the inn three brothers were closing the inn and follow Noctis. Noctis said "why you following me and shut your inn?", Alex said "we want to follow you, Prince Noctis, because the three of us are the only Paladin Knight that still alive". Noctis did not believe, without thinking twice Noctis said, "come, let's continue this journey and fullfiled my destiny".


My Head
Some people said that high school was memorable. But for me, everytime has its memories. Like the first time you participate in flag ceremony on your first day at school, skip class, lying to teacher, include asked your friend to sign your attendance in college.
I also had been through ‘funny’ things when I was on elementary school. Me and my other 2 friends were playing below the three when break time. Suddenly I felt something hit my forehead, I feel pain on my head, I feel dizzy, and suddenly my friends screamed at me and told me that my head was bleeding.
I walked pass the hall and other kids look at me like “what is going on with you??”. a teacher approach me and asked me in shock, “what has happened to you? how could it bleed?”
It turned out that my head was hit by a big stone. I could only hold the pain while teacher gave me an ice on my forehead. I was not crying at all just felt dizzy instead my friend was crying because he was accidentally throw a stone to me and hit my forehead.
I was not mad at him even my grandma said that was okay when she came to pick me up. she did not angry at all only panic with my condition.
After finished the treatment and bandage my head at clinic, I headed back home with feeling, “hey, I am the man! There is scar and bandage on my head!” feels like superhero.


Brandon’s life
Brandon was a broken home. He is a little different from other kids. His parents divorced when he was 6. Sad? That was some domestic violences and he also became the victim, at that time he thought that divorce was the best thing to do. So he did not feel sad at all, instead he was the one who told his mom to divorce.
Many years he lived with hatred against his father. Every year in Brandon’s birthday, his father always sent him a birthday gift which is most of it was books. Books that are not sale for free, expensive, and pile of knowledges.
But Brandon refused it. Why? Although brandon was a kid he thought that if his father wanted to give a present, say happy birthday, why do not you give it by yourself? Why must through your brother to give it to me? Why would you need to by mail? That was all he thinking about.
Brandon thought that his father must have been very guilty. But still, Brandon refused all the gifts his father gave. Although he said to return the gifts, they said that his father did not want to receive it back and insist to give it to Brandon.
Brandon’s family tried to gave understanding to him and finally Brandon keep the books maybe someday he will need it.
It was true. When Brandon was in  grade 2 he opened some of the boxes and read some books. Because he appreciated it. he alwaysappreciate what people did to him. Although he just unseal the box and just took a look at it, that was his way to appreciate someone else.
In the past, Brandon liked to imagine things. How does it feel to be in the house that you are not just call “mom” but also you can call “dad”? sometimes he liked to imagine that “if he had a father by his side, he will drive him to school and pick him up, he will go vacation with mom and dad on holiday, having dinner together with his mom and dad.”
Although sometimes he hates his life, Brandon always said to himself that he is not the only one. There is a lot of family which are worse than him. He can only be grateful because he still has grandma and grandpa who thought him many things.


First Match
My brother always practiced basketball until he got a chance to play on the court. He always remember that time he learnt how to dribble. It was so bored but he always thought that was the first step to become basketball player beside he was still a fresman. He finally got a chance to play in another Junior High School, on the way he was feeling excited. When they already arrived the coach did not pick him as starter, he knew why coach did not choose him because he was a freshman and that was his first match in basketball. Enter 4th quarter, in the last 5 minutes coach let me play until it was over and in the end my school was losing the match. While heading back, although my school lose but I was really happy because I could join though it was only 5 minutes, but I was really happy.    

Possesed
After I finished basketball practice at 6 pm, my friends and I pray maghrib in mosque. After praying maghrib, me and my other teammates got ready to go home. When I went to the front office there was 2 girls walked behind me. Suddenly one of them laugh and I thought they must be laughed about something funny. But her laugh became quite different. The other girl called out the teacher. When the teacher arrived, he said that the girl has been possesed. Her laugh was so scary. Me and my friends go home in hurry because we did not want to see it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment